Al Minya, Al Minya

I contact Valley Beauty co on Augest 9 and we make a business deal they didn't ask me except for 300$ inreturn they will free ship me 50 pieces of makeup items in 3 days . Every 1 day an email we can't ship because you have to pay all fake promises and very disrespectful way of dealing. More than a week waiting my stuff and then they are fighten me if i didn't pay them $250 they will deliver their goods back USA and they won't refund me my money btw I paid almost 1000$ by western union and I have all recites and emails proofing my words there way is unbearable this company must be closed.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). N-M3.A is overall dissatisfied with Valley Beauty and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Valley Beauty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Valley Beauty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Valley Beauty?

Comments